The ISO17025 ENVOLAB analysis laboratory accredited with the latest equipment, sufficient scientific know-how and the standard methods used can meet even the most demanding water analysis procedures. Our laboratory is capable of controlling a range of physico-chemical and microbiological parameters in both surface and groundwater intended for urban, irrigation, industrial use, bathing water and any other application requiring water analysis.
The suggested water control frequency of a private well is 4 times a year. 1-2 times a year is enough for water supply. In a company that consumes water, it is recommended to analyze it twice a year.
The ENVOLAB lab performs the following analyzes
- Chemical, microbiological in underground, surface and bottled water, as well as in pool water
- Determination of heavy metals in waters
- Determination of pesticide residues in water
- Waste analysis
- Drinking water disinfection application (chlorination, etc.).
- Drinking water – chemical and microbiological analyzes.
- Water for irrigation – chemical analyzes and trace elements.
- Borehole water – quality & suitability for irrigation, domestic use and pool filling.
- Bottled water – Microbiological control, TOC.
- The microbiological and chemical analyzes we perform cover the requirements of the Legislation.
- The frequency and size of sampling will be checked in consultation with you and timed according to the scientific processing of the results throughout the year. All necessary sampling and analysis (according to the frequency and parameters required) resulting from the requirements of the legislation will be added to these. In the case of Municipalities, the above control will apply to all Municipal Departments of the Municipality, depending on the population data of each Municipal Department’s Water Supply Network.